We are a Pentecostal church for all people. We’re a diverse congregation, every member of which has a unique testimony of what Jesus has done in their life. The vision of this Church is simply to present the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. We do so through local outreach, preaching, music ministry, and by planting churches.
We are part of Christian Fellowship Ministries, which has over 2,600 churches worldwide.
Pastor Sam Holt
Since 2019, we have been led by Pastor Sam Holt. Pastor Holt’s walk with Jesus began in 2010 after attending The Potter’s House Church Norwich with his family. He lived in a broken home where there were regular outbreaks of violence and anger with his brothers. This lifestyle in the home resulted in a hatred and anger for others, and getting into trouble for violence and assault. However, after coming to the church service, he had an encounter with Jesus Christ, and was completely delivered.
General statement of belief
- That Jesus Christ is the son of the living God, and the only saviour from sin.
- That Jesus Christ is the great physician and the healer of the body through the atonement.
- That Jesus Christ is the baptiser with the Holy Spirit, today just as he was on the day of Pentecost.
- That Jesus Christ is the soon coming king, coming back to earth again as the only hope for a dying world.
- That Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday and today and forever.
- In the verbal inspiration of the original scriptures
- In the absolute trinity of the eternal God-head
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In the personality and the deity of the Holy Spirit
- In the reality and the personality of the Devil
- In the natural depravity of the human race
- In the substitutionary atonement
- In the propitiation for sin only by the blood of Christ.
- In the full salvation by grace through faith and not of works
- In the divine healing through the atonement and prayer for the sick
- In the personal baptism of the Holy Spirit
- In the necessity of the new birth
- In water baptism by immersion at an age of accountability
- In the true church composed of all blood washed believers
- In the evangelism of the heathen and the nations of the world
- In obedience to civil government
- In divorce only on New Testament scriptural grounds
- In church government, loyalty and obedience to those in authority over us in the Lord
- In tithing as God’s financial plan
- in the restitution for past wrongs whenever possible
- In the open table at the Lord’s supper
- In the maintenance of good works and holy living
- In the victorious life over sin, self and bad habits by Bible study and a prayer life.
- In Christian perfection and holiness, through absolute surrender and consecration.
- In Christian modesty in matters of dress and wearing apparel
- In the keeping of the Lord’s day as a matter of privilege rather than law.
- As regards recreation – liberty of conscience and a Godly example to the world.
- In the immortality and conscious existence of the soul
- In the resurrection of our literal bodies, the just and the unjust.
- In a literal heaven and life everlasting for all true believers
- In a final day of judgement for the incorrigible wicked
- In the everlasting punishment of the impenitent
- In the personal, literal, bodily pre-millennial coming of Jesus Christ.
- In a future, literal, bodily pre-millennial coming of Jesus Christ.
- In a future, literal 1000 year reign of Christ on earth with His Saints
- In the judgement seat of Christ where the saints will be finally rewarded for their deeds of commission and omission.
- In Christian tolerance to all the denominations of Christian faith “In essentials unity; in non-essentials liberty; in all things charity.